This is my first book tag, this was originated by Emma of emmmabooks on Youtube. Sounded interesting so I will give it a shot.
- Totally should’ve gotten a sequel: I can’t really think of any because most of the books I read are either great books that stand of their own or books that are part of a series. Sorry about that.
- Totally should’ve had a spin-off series: Harry Potter; a prequel series that deals with the first Wizarding War, the rise of the Death Eaters, and the Mauraders which include; James, Sirius, Remus and Pettigrew. Even after reading all 7 books their is still so much story that could be told and hopefully could peak into a Harry Potter expanded universe. A prequel series also involving the founders of Hogwarts could also be a compelling read.
- An author who should write more books: Suzanne Collins; after writing the Hunger Games trilogy, which is one of my favorite series and I really want to see if she could write other stories. I know she wrote others pre-Hunger Games, but please give us more.
- A character that should have ended up with someone else: Sorry don’t really have one. Most of the books I read the characters are with whoever they belong with.
- Totally should have ended differently: Legend Trilogy or Champion; Even though its one of my all-time favorite series, the ending I felt was almost a cop-out, without really spoiling anything I think the book should have had a more darker ending, and went all the way.
- Totally should’ve had a movie franchise: Legend trilogy and Lunar Chronicles, yes both are one of my all time favorites, and I could see great films from those book. Now please do not try to split the last book in two, it’s getting old and very annoying.
- Totally should’ve had a TV series: Vampire Academy, I only read one of the books and saw the movie. My main problem with the movie is that it felt too much like a pilot and not like a movie, and I think a TV series can do the book justice and a better job at developing the characters.
- Totally should’ve had one point of view: Quarantine series the Loners: The problem is mainly how it was written and the points of view weren’t distinguishable from each other and made the book very confusing of what was actually going on.
- Totally should’ve had a cover change: The Maze Runner, I though the book was great but the cover just seemed to bland and it didn’t get my attention.
- Totally should’ve keep their cover: Mistborn, the first cover I thought was great, the second was all-right, should’ve kept the original for more consistency
- Book that should’ve stopped at one: Divergent. Really loved the first book but the series got weaker as it went on.